Monday, April 16, 2007

SOLF Finally Lifts Off!!

The market continued its rally today as did TSL but it exceeded my expectations! Good economic news such as good 1Q profits and no suggestion of a possible recession sent the market soaring. Solar stocks are scorching hot right now, don't miss out. I thought TSL would top at $60, but it approached $69 today. Wow, did I underestimate its potential or what? I think TSL will gain another 10% this week with short covering and sheer popularity. I have always favored SOLF as you can see in my previous posts and I knew it held much more value than $13 per share. It rocketed 35% today to a new all time high of $17.69 and it is trading over $18 after hours. I'm looking for this to touch $20 per share tomorrow and who knows from there, it's tough to predict a top when people get crazy eyes and buy at higher and higher prices. One thing is for sure, based on earnings and P/E ratios of its peers, SOLF should be shooting for $25 soon.

No comments: