Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Analyst Shoots Solar Down

Just like that when solar stocks were exploding an analyst "downgraded" SOLF from sector outperform to sector perform. This sent SOLF down to 15% to close at $15 today. What a dissapointment, but I will say sector perform will be robust indeed and I still look for this to aim towards $20 sooner than we see $12 or $13 again. Great time to buy, sorry but I can't predict these downgrades and negative news stories that seem to hit right after I post a recommendation. When this news comes out disregard my posting until further notice. I am looking for the market to sell off moderately tomorrow with the disappointing earnings news from Intel and Yahoo. It looks like the Nasdaq might retest support at 2,500. With momentum possible shifting out of Solar this might be a good time to get back into the Biotechs for the next ride up, and yes it will come as the May 15th FDA approval for DNDN gets closer every day.

No comments: